Breathe deeply in and out 3 times deeply. Allow your exhale to be slightly longer and softer than your inhale.
- Feel into your body and notice any part where you feel tightness, constriction, blockages, numbness, pain or fear.
- Bring your loving awareness to this part of your body or place inside of you, and slowly breathe there. Make contact with the pain or fear, and welcome it
- On your next breath imagine the arms of the Divine deeply embracing you. Feel the holding, feel the breath of God on your skin and hear the whispering of comfort in your ear
- Allow yourself to be soothed; allow any fear or pain to be transmuted by the embrace of the Divine
- On your next in breath, begin to notice the softening of any blockages or tightness, and bring the energy of love – the embrace of the divine – to that area. Know that it’s reminding you that you are not alone; you are always held; and you are One with everything.
Just Remember This:
- Breathe into fear (or pain)
- Breathe out love
- Breathe into love
- Breathe out fear (or pain)